Saturday, October 1, 2011

SALE SALE SALE!!!!

I've decided to start the "end of year" sale EARLY!!!!!! Beginning today (october 1, 2011), you receive 20% OFF of all "in stock" items and 10% off of any special order!!!!!!  There is a catch -- each month has a requirement.  Whenever you decide to order, simply message me with the type of creation you would like and in the month of ---
October - You have to tell me the thing that really scares the be-jeebers out of you
November - what you are truly thankful for
December - you have to sing a Christmas Carol or Holiday Tune!

Sale ends 12/31/11

I have updated the "In stock" Album on Face Book (Loopy Creations) but I have to figure out how to get an album up here that will show what you can save on.  So wish me luck!!!!! and.....

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!

No comments: