Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WOO HOO

Ok, I've been working on some different things.  You saw the "Sack Boy" character from the video game, Little Big Planet. He has found his home on the desk of my brother in law, Frank, and both are very happy :)  If you'd like your own Sack Boy, he runs about 35.00 with his outfits/hats running about 5.00 each. 

I've also made a wonderful shrug jacket that is posted on Facebook.  I will try to get everything together to post here as well.

Also, I've begun work with several photographers with infant sets.  There is a Bumble Bee set witha  honey comb mat and a little antanae hat with bumble bee striped cacoon sack. I also have a lily pad that will come with a head band with a flower.  The lilly pad can also be used as a leaf that could be used with the Lady Bug hat and I think I will come up with a little Caterpillar hat for boys.

I'm excited to show you what I've been working on!!!!!!

No comments: