Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LOOPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year!!!!!  John and I cut a rug at the Ballantyne in Charlotte and I even got Wayne to dance!!!!!  John got his brace fitted again and was able to wear it for almost an hour in the car! he did a great job.

We had a great time with friends and hope that you did too!

I have so many new ideas for this year and i can't wait to get started!  I will be making things out of Target bags so if you have any laying around, let me know.  I also broke down and bought some patterns!!!! Patterns are so intimidating for me and I don't usually use them but some of these hats and things were just too cute.  I have great admiration for people who can write this stuff down!

I will also be trying some larger items such as Sontags and Sweaters so make sure you keep up with the Facebook site as well as this one! I'm excited about a New Year and hope to meet many more of you ---

HAVE A LOOPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments: